- Organisation:West Central Railway
- Name of Post:Constable
- No. of Posts: 1600
- Last Date to Apply:9 February 2019
WCR Apprentice Vacancy 2019: West Central Railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancyat 1600 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 9 February 2019. Other details of WCR Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class, ITI.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 15 years & Maximum 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application 10 January 2019
2. Last Date for Submission of Application 9 February 2019
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 170/-
2. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 10 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Notification / Advertising
Apply Online – clickhere