Name of Govt organisation: Textiles Committee
Offered Posts Name : Quality Assurance Officer, Investigator, Upper Division Clerk
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 07
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Junior Quality Assurance Officer – 05
2. Junior Investigator – 01
3. Upper Division Clerk – 01
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be Diploma (Textile Chemistry/ Technology)/ Bachelor’s Degree (relevant field) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 19 to 25 Years (Post 1,3), 22 to 28 Years (Post 2) As on 31-10-2019.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Post 3) Per month shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
Address to Send Application:
Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Deadline to Submit the Application Is : 31-10-2019.
official Website : textilescommittee.nic.in