Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as TNPSC Recruitment 2019 with thorough details. The organisation invites Online employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 6491 vacant posts of Village Administrative Officer, Bill Collector, Junior Assistant positions.
Name of Govt organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Offered Posts Name : Village Administrative Officer, Bill Collector, Junior Assistant
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 6491
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Village Administrative Officer – 397
2. Junior Assistant – 2688
3. Junior Assistant – 104
4. Bill Collector, Grade-I – 34
5. Field Surveyor – 509
6. Draftsman – 74
7. Typist – 1901
8. Steno-Typist (Grade–III) – 784
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be 10th (S.S.L.C Public Examination)/ 12th, Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation/ passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application / Examination Fee: ‘
- Processing fee of 150/- (Registration fee), 100/- (Examination fee) is required from candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category Candidates to be paid.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/MBC/Ex-SM) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 21 to 30 Years As on 01-07-2019.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- (Post 1-7), Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/- (Post 8) per month shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
|Application Closing Date:-||14-07-2019.|
|Written Exam Date :-||01-09-2019.|
|Official Notification.:-||Get PDF Here|
|official Website –||Press Here|