- Organisation:Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of Post:Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent & Other Posts
- No. of Posts:14033
- Last Date to Apply:31 Januray 2019
RRB JE & Asst Vacancy 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (Notice (CEN) No. 03/2018) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant Vacancy at 14033 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 31 January 2019. Other details of RRB JE & Asst Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
1. Candidates should have Diploma/ Degree in Engineering, PGDCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Tech (IT/ CSE)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course, Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application 2 January 2019
2. Last Date for Submission of Application 31 January 2019
3. Closing Date for payment of Application Fee 5 January 2019
4. SBI Bank Challan Date 4 February 2019
5. Post Office Challan Date 4 February 2019
6. Final Submission of Application Date 7 February 2019
1. For General candidates application fee:- Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities Candidates application fee: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 2 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on the (Computer-based Test (CBT Test), Document Verification & Medical Test.
2. Other post-wise selection process details go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
Notification – clickhere
Apply Online- clickhere