Prasar Bharati Recruitment Process 2019:
Name of the Recruiter: Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name: Assistant, Coordinator, Executive
Total posts: 89
Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Offline
Prasar Bharati Vacancy Details:
1. Anchor-cum-correspondent Grade – I – 03
2. Anchor-cum-correspondent Grade – II – 03
3. Anchor-cum-correspondent Grade – III – 04
4. Copy Writer Grade – II – 08
5. Assignment Coordinator – 07
6. Correspondent – 16
7. Guest Coordinator Grade I/II – 04
8. Camera Person Grade- II – 15
9. Broadcast Executive Grade – I – 10
10. Post Production Assistant Grade-I – 19
Qualification: Job searchers should have 12th with Diploma or Degree (Cinematography/Videography/ Radio/ TV Production)/ Graduation (Any/ Mass Comm) with Degree/ PG Diploma in Journalism/ Diploma in Film & Video Editing or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
Restriction on Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 45 years (Post 1,2,7), 40 years (Post 3-6,8-10) as on 01-07-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam / Interview conducted by the selection committee.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Deputy Director (HR), Room No. 413, 4th Floor, DD News, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001
Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is : 12-07-2019.
official Website : prasarbharati.gov.in