- Organisation:Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Name of Post:Assistant Technician & Jr Assistant Technician Posts
- No. of Posts:36
- Last Date to Apply:24 January 2019
ONGC Non-Executives Jobs 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Non-Executives (Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Technician) Vacancy at 36 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 24 January 2019. Other details of ONGC Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
1. Candidates should have passed High School, B.Sc and Diploma.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application :-4 January 2019
2. Last Date for Submission of Application :-24 January 2019
2. Tentative Date of Exam :- 24 February 2019
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 370/-
2. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale Details
1. For A-2 Level Assistant Technician pay scale Rs: – 12000/- to 27000/-
2. For A-1 Level Junior Assistant Technician pay scale Rs:- 11000/- to 24000/-
3. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 4 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The selected candidates will be appointed subject to medical fitness as per rules of the ONGC.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising