|Department Name:-||Northern Railway|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Type Of Jobs:-||Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacant Seats –||118|
|Job Location||All India|
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be 10th Pass plus ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Service under Craftsman Training Scheme from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application / Examination Fee: ‘
- Processing fee of 500/- is required from candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category Candidates to be paid.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST, Women, Minorities, PwBD, ExSM, Transgender and Economically Backward Classes are required to paid Rs. 250/- as processing fee.
Age Limitations: The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 18 to 33 Years As on 01-01-2020.
Age Relaxation:–The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Pay Matrix of Level-01 shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Document Verification, Medical Exam.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Document Verification, Medical Exam.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 16-09-2019.
Online Application Will Be Received Till : 15-10-2019.
Written Exam Date : 31-10-2019.
official Website : nr.indianrailways.gov.in