- Organisation:Northern Railway
- Name of Post:Act Apprentice
- No. of Posts:1092
- Last Date to Apply:31 January 2019
RRC Northern Railway Bharti 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Ambala, Haryana (Notice No. RRC/NR 02/2018/Apprentice Act) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice Vacancy at 1092 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 31 January 2019. Other details of RRC NR Apprentice Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below
1. Candidates should have passed 10th/12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 15 years & Maximum 24 years as on (31-01-2019).
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application 31 December 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application 31 January 2019
3. Expected Date of Display of Merit Between 15 February 2019 to 15 March 2019
1. For General/OBC Candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
2. No fees for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 31 December 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Merit.
2. Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
Apply online – clickhere