Mizoram PSC Jobs Notification 2019: Mizoram Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Inspector of Excise Vacancy at 03 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 05 September 2019.
|Name of Organization:||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies:||Inspector of Excise|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
Mizoram PSC Vacancy Details:
1. Inspector of Excise – 03
Education Info: Job searchers should have Graduation Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
Application Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/OBC & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 150/-.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 – 30 years as on 06-09-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. 39100 – 86800/- from recruiting organization.
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Written Exam / Interview that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
Postal Address to Send Application:
New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl-ah leh
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Deadline to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 06-09-2019.
official Website : mpsc.mizoram.gov.in