A latest career related advertisement titled as LIC Recruitment has been liberated by Life Insurance Corporation of India. Desirous and brilliant Individuals have to submit their application form for the 8581 unoccupied posts of Apprentice Development Officer before the time limit that is 9th June 2019.
Job appliers who want to make their career in government sector jobs can apply for LIC Jobs & may obtain other related information about LIC Recruitment 2019 through this page that is make available for your easiness by the team of naukrivsjob.com
Posts Name: Apprentice Development Officer
Total posts: 8581
Job Type: Government Jobs
LIC Vacancy Details:
1. Apprentice Development Officer – 8581
Required Education: Job searchers should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
Application Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 50/-.
- Contenders who want to join this organization they should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-05-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary Package: Those contenders who will fulfill the required eligibility criteria for LIC Vacancies will get a monthly consolidated of Rs. 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-
55075/- as per the rules of the organization.
- Selection of applicants for Apprentice Development Officer Will be based on Online Test, Interview, Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- Job searchers who wish to apply for LIC Jobs needs to go on official site that is http://www.licindia.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.
Date to be remembered:
Online Registration Starts From : 20-05-2019.
Closing Date of Online Submission of Applications Form Is : 09-06-2019.
Opening Date of Downloading Admit Card Is : 29-06-2019.
Date for Written Examination : 06 and 13-07-2019.
official Website : www.licindia.in