Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Details:
Recruiter Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of the Vacancies: Constable, Sub Inspector
No. of Jobs Available: 241
Job Type: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
Karnataka State Police Vacancy Details:
1. Special Reserve Police Constable – 218
2. Sub Inspector – 07
3. Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police – 04
4. Police Sub Inspector of Police – 12
Qualification Details: Job seekers should have completed the education as 10th/ Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
Examination Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A,3B) Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC,ST,CAT-01 & TRIBAL are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Age of contenders must be between 18 to 25 years (Post 1), 21 to 26 years (Post 2,3), 21 to 28 years (Post 4) as on 24-06-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Salary to Employees: Shortlisted aspirants for Constable, Sub Inspector will receive pay scale of Rs. 21400 – 42000/- (Post 1), Rs. 37900 – 70850/- (Post 2) which is offered by Karnataka State Police.
- Organization may conduct Written Exam, Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and/or Viva Voce to shortlist the well suited contenders.
Date to be note:
Opening Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 07-06-2019.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 24-06-2019.
official Website : ksp.gov.in