Directorate of Social Welfare Job Notification 2019 – Department of Women Child Development and Social Security has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Programme Coordinator, Programme Assistant Vacancy at 50 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 30/11/2019.
Directorate of Social Welfare Recruitment Process 2019:
Name of conducting Body: Department of Women Child Development and Social Security
Vacancies Name: Programme Coordinator, Programme Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 50
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
Directorate of Social Welfare Vacancy Details:
1. State Programme Coordinator – 01
2. State Programme Assistant – 01
3. District Programme Coordinator – 24
4. District Programme Assistant – 24
Education Info: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for Directorate of Social Welfare jobs must posses Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree from any recognized board or institution can apply.
- Aspirants belonging to all Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 25 to 35 Years as on 01-08-2019.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: After appointment of the appliers, the organization will pay to them Rs. 45000/- (Post 1), Rs. 25000/- (Post 2), Rs. 35000/- (Post 2), Rs. 20000/- (Post 3).
- Selection of candidates that will well fitted in the working & responsibilities of the above said post will be depend on their performance at the time of Merit List, Test for Skill of MS Office Use.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Application Will Be Received Till : 30-11-2019.
official Website : recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in