Name of Govt organisation: Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration
Offered Posts Name : Food Safety Officer, Laboratory Assistant, LDC, MTS, Stenographer
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 55
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Food Safety Officer – 13
2. Assistant Chemist (Food) – 10
3. Assistant Chemist (Drugs) – 07
4. Pharmacist – 04
5. Laboratory Assistant – 04
6. Junior Stenographer – 01
7. Lower Division Clerk – 07
8. Driver – 03
9. Multi Tasking Staff – 06
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be 10th/12th with lab technician course, Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or oil Technology / Master degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine, Graduation or diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The Maximum age limits of contestants should be below than 45 Years.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 29,200/- (Post 1-4), Rs. 25,500/- (Post 5,6), Rs. 19,900/- (Post 7,8), Rs. 18,000/- (Post 9) Per Month shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Skill Test.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Skill Test.
Address to Send Application:
Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration, Dhanwantari, Opp. Shrine of Holy Cross, Bambolim-Goa
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 16-09-2019.
official Website : www.dfda.goa.gov.in