Name of Govt organisation: Delhi Police
Offered Posts Name : Head Constable
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 554
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Head Constable (Ministerial) – 554
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be 12th from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Processing fee of 100/- is required from candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category Candidates to be paid.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM/ Female are exempted from such payment of processing fee.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 18 to 25 Years As on 01-07-2019.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per month shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Exam, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Typing Test, Computer (Formatting) test.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Computer Based Exam, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test and Typing Test, Computer (Formatting) test.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 14-10-2019.
Last Date of On-line registration : 13-11-2019.
official Website : www.delhipolice.nic.in