Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 Details:
Organization Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of Positions: Research Associate, Consultant
Number of Vacancies: 42
Job Type: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Offline
CPCB Vacancy Details:
1. Research Associate – 01
2. Consultant A – 06
3. Consultant B – 09
4. Consultant A/B* – 23
5. Consultant B (Finance) – 02
6. Consultant B (Admin) – 01
Education Criteria: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for CPCB jobs must posses Master’s degree in Environmental Science/Management or Bachelor’s degree in Environmental/ Civil Engineering, Master’s degree in Commerce or Chartered Accountant, MBA from any recognized board or institution can apply.
Restriction on Age:
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 35 Years (for Research Associate), 40 Years (for Consultant A), 45 Years (for Consultant B).
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary & Pay Band: Those contenders who will fulfill the required eligibility criteria for CPCB Vacancies will get a monthly consolidated of Rs. 40,000/- (for Research Associate), Rs. 60,000/- (for Consultant A), Rs. 80,000/- (for Consultant B) as per the rules of the organization.
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East
Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110 032.
Date to be remembered:
Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application : 27-07-2019.
official Website : cpcb.nic.in
Recruitment Notification: Click Here