- Organisation:Central Industrial Security Force
- Name of Post:Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services )
- No. of Posts: 447
- Written Exam Date:- 17 February 2019
CISF Constable Driver Exam Date 2019: CISF has issued a latest notification for the written exam date & admit card of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) 447 Posts. Candidates can download the admit card from 1 February 2019. Other details of CISF vacancy Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit between 21 years to 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 19th February 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 19th March 2018.
3. Written Exam Date:- 17 February 2019
1. For General and OBC candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman Application Fee:- Nil
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website Before on 19th March 2018.
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation & Trade Test, Medical Test & Written Test.
Notification / Advertising
Exam Notice – clickhere
Download Notification – clickhere
Apply Online – clickhere
Admit Card – clickhere